- it overcomes plant nutrient deficiencies due to soil or seasonal factors
- it assists the plant metabolise nutrients
- it maximises the efficiency of granular
- it utilises the common nutrients pathways and mechanisms of both root and leaf
- it recognises that roots do not satisfy plant demand for nutrients at all times or in all soil types
- it saves time and plant energy by bypassingthe soil and root system for a rapid utilisation of nutrients through the leaf
- it makes sound farm management sense because it of its complimentary nature and ability to support and co-exist with
all other fertiliser programs
- it ensures that all of the nutrients are available to the plant all of the time
It is called Rapid Zinc for a very good reason.
Every plant cell that it touches gets absorbed. Therefore the uptake of the micro-nutrients needed to support the macro-nutrients in the job that they do, is very fast. This balanced and easy approach is quite different from other fertiliser applications.
Rapid Zinc, with its balanced and measured components is very fast and very efficient.
It moves around the plant as it is needed, and where it is needed.