There are several known facts about the challenges and changes that lie ahead.
- the undeniable and expected massive growth in the demand for food
- the imperative of protecting the areas of arable land currently under cultivation
- the need for continual improvement and efficiencies
- the importance of science and technology
- the requirement for innovative crop protection solutions
- the reliance on ‘partnership’ as a means of achieving successful outcomes
- the willingness of farmers and growers to embrace these factors for change
- the acceptance of the importance of the soil
The beginning of every cropping cycle, begins with the soil.
If the soil has been restored because of the quality of the organic matter ploughed back into it, it will be invigorated and imbued with greater natural nutrient.
This is the basis of IFM. This is an exciting and innovative farm management strategy.
A partnership with RLF can be relied upon. It is a company with world-leading technologies and products and it leads the industry with its innovative liquid fertiliser products systems and crop protection solutions.